Friday, May 9, 2008

Thursdays Thoughts


I have been praying and thinking of Aric all day today. Although I don't know him personally, I feel like I do, by being a part of your Blogs. There are a lot of bad things out there on the internet, but this is a good thing. So many more prayers for Aric are being lifted up as a result of this.
We got word yesterday of the death of a friend and neighbor for 25 years when we lived in Orlando. Our children grew up together. I should have called him when we were in FL back in December, but put it off. Now, I am sorry I waited. We often have good intentions, but don't follow through with them. So, remember to send that card, make that phone call or visit today. Tomorrow may be too late.

3 comments:

Tabby said...

Hi, Stacia's friend Tabby here. :) That is so true what you said about putting things off. There was a lady I went to church with as a teenager and newlywed who was very special to me. She gave me a lot of guidance that I needed. She was in the hospital with cancer and I didn't go visit her when I came to VA for a visit because I was too busy doing other things. She passed away and I never told her how special she was to me. I will always regret that.

So thank you for the good advice.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble. :)

Stacia said...

Great post, Grandma. Sorry to hear about your friend...was it Mr. Fuller? Thank you so much for taking Aric and his family into your prayer life as if he was one of your own. That is what is so wonderful about haveing church family....it can stretch farther than we can imagine.

Amber said...

Thank you for your thoughts and thank you so much for keeping Aric in your prayers!

Amber