I remember those pumpkin brownies! I think there is a picture of Heather and Raymond helping you make one. Love your fall decor outside!! It is beautiful! Hope you had a great time with your company...looks like you had a crazy bunch at your house ;-)
I am a Mother, a Grandmother, and a Great Grandmother who enjoys gardening, reading, crafts, and meeting new people. It seems like most of the young mothers use their blog to share pictures and ideas of their children. I don't know if I will fit in or not. I find it a great way to keep up with what is going on in the lives of our family.
1 comment:
I remember those pumpkin brownies! I think there is a picture of Heather and Raymond helping you make one. Love your fall decor outside!! It is beautiful! Hope you had a great time with your company...looks like you had a crazy bunch at your house ;-)
Post a Comment