She is precious!! I'm so glad you have a new little baby to love on. And her name is so cute too! Can't wait to see you guys and meet this new addition to our 'pet' family!!
I am a Mother, a Grandmother, and a Great Grandmother who enjoys gardening, reading, crafts, and meeting new people. It seems like most of the young mothers use their blog to share pictures and ideas of their children. I don't know if I will fit in or not. I find it a great way to keep up with what is going on in the lives of our family.
3 comments:
She is precious!! I'm so glad you have a new little baby to love on. And her name is so cute too! Can't wait to see you guys and meet this new addition to our 'pet' family!!
How adorable! Her pictures make me want to go out and get a little puppy, too!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment