Hey Grandma! You should visit Vader's Mom :-) She's got such a cute doggie! I met her in blogworld (her name is Stacy) I'm going to post Easter pictures tonight! We are getting excited about seeing you next weekend!! Love ya!
I am a Mother, a Grandmother, and a Great Grandmother who enjoys gardening, reading, crafts, and meeting new people. It seems like most of the young mothers use their blog to share pictures and ideas of their children. I don't know if I will fit in or not. I find it a great way to keep up with what is going on in the lives of our family.
3 comments:
I love the Easter craft!
Welcome to the blog world!!
Hey Grandma! You should visit Vader's Mom :-) She's got such a cute doggie! I met her in blogworld (her name is Stacy) I'm going to post Easter pictures tonight! We are getting excited about seeing you next weekend!!
Love ya!
I think it is so cool that you started a blog. I can't wait to see your pictures from the train trip.
Post a Comment