Sunday, March 23, 2008

I hope all of you had a happy Easter.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Grandma,
I am so excited you started a blog!! Of course you are going to fit in :} You'll have so many different things to blog about and lots of advice for us "young mothers"!! Love your Easter centerpiece. Hailey wanted to make one of the bunnies but we didn't have an empty milk jug in time :} Keep playing around with your blog and if you have any questions just ask...someone out there in blogworld will know the answer!
Love you!

Shannon said...

Grandma,
Such pretty pinks you used on your profile! Great start to a new blog. I think having a blog will be great. Of course you'll fit in! I'm just now figuring out how to add things to mine as mine as been pretty basic up until just recently.
Now, you have to keep updating so we can all stay in the loop.
Love you!

Unknown said...

Cute centerpiece.

How exciting to see a grandmother start a blog. I keep thinking my mother should start one too.

Good luck blogging.