We had a wonderful Fourth of July with half of our family here. We also got to meet our grandaughter, Lacey's fiancee. I will try to add some pictures later from my desktop computer. I haven't figured out how to "share" folders.
My son, Steve got my desktop computer converted to wireless and now with my router I can use it for the internet as well as my laptop. It is downstairs, so that will be real handy when I am down there doing something. Like today, I was canning beans. Boy, we have the beans. They almost got ahead of us. We didn't think they were ready to pick and we were busy with company over the week-end. It was Wed before we checked and we had a lot ready to pick.
Lots of good food and good company made for a great Fourth. We had FIVE dogs in the house at one time down stairs. Boy, that was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment