Love all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing them :-) So is that young black lab Lacey's?? I heard she had a dog now. Glad you had a great holiday weekend! Isn't Brandon a sweetie?!? We would love some of your home grown beans! Next time we come up or you come down we'll have to get some :-)
I am a Mother, a Grandmother, and a Great Grandmother who enjoys gardening, reading, crafts, and meeting new people. It seems like most of the young mothers use their blog to share pictures and ideas of their children. I don't know if I will fit in or not. I find it a great way to keep up with what is going on in the lives of our family.
2 comments:
Love all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing them :-) So is that young black lab Lacey's?? I heard she had a dog now. Glad you had a great holiday weekend! Isn't Brandon a sweetie?!?
We would love some of your home grown beans! Next time we come up or you come down we'll have to get some :-)
Nothing is better than summer family get-togethers. I'm craving watermelon now!
Post a Comment